Hello my darlings!! We all know it’s creeping up on us! The late nights full of seasonal gatherings and glitter, I love the Christmas season so much it’s the time of year when it’s completely acceptable and expected to cover myself in glitter and then throw some more on top for good measure 🙂
I thought I would do a blog post on how I’m going to be rocking my Party season look with Body Shop!
I have used a few of my favourite Body Shop picks for this look. When I say to people have you tried the Body Shop’s make up range the answer is usually “I didn’t even know they did so much make up!!”
I adore The Body Shop’s range of cosmetics, hands down it is one of the best budget to mid range brands I have ever used! Constantly producing new products and shades there is something for absolutely everyone!
My top products for this look were
- Matte Clay Skin Clarifying foundation in 12 Kaili Azalea RRP £10.00
- The brand new Matte Clay Foundation has been a immediate favourite for me! the full coverage matte finish product. enriched with tea tree for clearer skin it is also water and sweat resistant perfect for dancing the night away 🙂
- All-in-one Instablur Universal primer RRP £15.00
- This is without a doubt my absolute favourite primer. This pore reducing wonder does what it says in the tin and has similar effect’s to Benefit’s porefessional. It starts out with a silicone type texture and needs to be warmed slightly in the fingers before application and creates a perfectly smooth base for foundation.
- 3 in 1 Brow Definer in Medium brown RRP £9.00
- I’m well known for my bold brows and this brow pencil has become my go to choice of the last few months. It has a beautiful creamy formula which blends through the brow easily. This brow pencil also has a highlighter in a beautiful champagne colour to define underneath the brow.
- Metal Lip Liquid in Rose Gold RRP £6.00
- Metallic lips are so on trend this season and the new range of stunning colours are perfect! with everything from pale pink shades to deep statement plum. These colours have the same amazing staying power as the Matte lip liquids (mine will normally last me a full working day without topping up) they have intense pigments and I actually prefer them over a lot of my high end liquid lips and for just £6.0 they are a complete steal!
- Star Stamp double ended eyeliner RRP £10.00
- this is absolutely my favourite launch from the new Christmas collection! super cute and perfect for all the parties and nights out coming up. this is double ended with a star on one side and a traditional felt liner on the other. the star is amazing but this liner isn’t just a gimmick. the felt liner is hands down the best I have ever tried! intense pigment and staying power this makes applying my trademark liquid liner a breeze!
- Pointer Highlighter brush RRP £12.00
- 100% cruelty free, super soft synthetic bristles which are charcoal coated for skin clearing benefits. the shape of this brush makes sweeping on your lit from within glow super easy
- Buffing Brush RRP £14.00
- designed with super soft charcoal coated bristles for extra skin clearing benefits this brush is small enough to work product around the eyes and nose while still being large enough to make applying foundation a breeze.
Here is what I came up with for my party look! super simple but effective and has maximum staying power so I won’t have to worry about things shifting or wearing through out the night!
I’m very lucky and as a manager with the Body Shop at home I managed to get most of these products for free or next to nothing but you can grab these products too at great discounts through my Facebook group Body Shop at home with Cosmetic Obsessive where we have the products I used in this post at 30% off until the 18th of October along with a whole sack of core products! We also currently have an up to 70% off clearance sale with some UNBELIEVEABLE bargains until the 30th of October.
Joining the Facebook group will also keep you up to date with all the latest offers that we get through The Body Shop at Home which are exclusive to us and not available through the stores or online. I can deliver anywhere in the UK.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and that would will come and join me on Facebook for some amazing deals, games and tips and tricks!
Enjoy party season folks!!